The TLM Foundation works together with third parties in order to fund its projects.
- Kiva: Kiva is an international nonprofit, founded in 2005 and based in San Francisco, with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. They celebrate and support people looking to create a better future for themselves, their families and their communities. TLM started its partnership with KIVA at the beginning of 2009. Through Kiva, TLM is able to access loan and also receive support from volunteers of Kiva who help with technical access related to KIVA and other TLM operation aspects.
- Opportunity International:Opportunity International is working to end global poverty by creating/sustaining 20 million jobs by 2020. They believe that enabling individuals to create dignified and sustainable work is the foundation for transforming their lives, their children’s futures and their communities. Opportunity International was founded in 1971 by two visionary leaders who were inspired to take action by their experiences with people living in extreme poverty. Opportunity International Deutschland has been partnering with TLM for 7 years. In 2013, OID funded the establishment of TLM Saving and Loan Cooperative branch office in Palu-Center of Sulawesi. In February 2014, OID has donated IDR. 667.069.200 for Palu branch office operational budget.
- Amos Aid: Amos Aid is a Christian, field-led, primarily projects-based community development organisation. Amos Aid has a holistic approach that considers all aspects of community life and perspective, encompassing the physical and spiritual needs of those they serve. Amos Aid partners with local like-minded organisations (wherever possible) and always seeks to employ and empower local communities. Amos Aid believes advocacy is one of the greatest means of sustainability for any project, and seeks to encourage local authorities to provide appropriate support and care to those under their jurisdiction before undertaking new projects in that region. Amos Aid has been partnering with TLM since 2016 by funding several programs of TLM such as Mentoring and Training of Village Law Implementation in Rote area, The Forming of Village Communication Forum with 300 villages in NTT province as members and WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene). Amos Aid also provides budget support to pay the salary of water staff.
- Uniting Word: Uniting World connects people and church communities in Australia, the Pacific, Asia and Africa to partner in God’s mission: overcoming poverty and enabling discipleship and faith-filled action. Uniting World is an agency of the National Assembly of the Uniting Church in Australia. With a shared history of nearly 200 years, their goal is to see lives changed both in Australia and internationally. Uniting world has been partnering with TLM since 2006 funding some of TLM programs like Community Development, Education Loan, Disability, Clients Training, Community Training, Staff Training and Uniting world also helps in funding the opening of TLM Saving and loan cooperative branch in Bali.
- Australian Aid : In supporting services and work programs to improve the living standards of the Indonesian people, especially the poor in East Nusa Tenggara province, TLM Foundation does not work alone. TLM Foundation has received assistance from the Australian Government (AusAid) in collaboration with Uniting World since 2017 until now. The assistance provided has and will continue to assist TLM Foundation in implementing the Livelihood and Microfinance program in NTT. We hope that this cooperative relationship will continue for better service and empowerment of humanity.